Saturday, February 24, 2018

THERE HE GOES.

 EmojiTHERE HE GOES BOPPING
 DOWN THE STREET SINGING
 I'LL DO WHAT I WANT AND I
 WANT WHAT I DO. 
 I'M GUY WHO KNOW WHAT'S
 GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU.
 That there is a constitution is
 something new out of the blue!
 Singing, do what I want and I
 want what I do. 

 He looked left! Looked right!
 Saw Christian right only base
 in sight. Now walks line awfully
 tight with relief at cost totally
 out of sight! Now "he" believes
  everyone is coming after him
  and most never sing a hymn!
 Sooner or later will lock himself
 in box when all turns really grim...

 Still spends day twittering away
 saying those who don't agree go
 far, far away. Only  those that pay.
 Seems himself as King Kong and
 in his "hand" is Fay Wray...........
 After each "event" remedy is to
 "go have a good pray for that is 
 ALL THAT WILL GET DONE TODAY!
 Do wha ditty ditty dom ditty do,
 here he is walking all over you........

  Barry McChangky            Emoji          QUACK!

No comments: