Thursday, December 30, 2010

SAGA OF KIM TIN TIN!

 This is story of
 Kim Tin Tin,
 who without knowing me
 put it on my chin!
 Her actions against me are
 nothing less than a sin, but
 being second cousin to my
 favorite dog Rin Tin Tin,
 who would only lick my chin!
 Kim Tin Tin is a real watch dog
 being malicious as well as vicious!
 
 Her last words "I will call you back"
 never did happen! But made sure
 fee was given to Chase Bank! and
 "they" were wrong, or did not care,
 or just want to piss in my beer!
 
 BEWARE! Court Orders and Levies
 Department of Chase Bank, first will
 sneak up on unprotected flank!
 When asking "them" a question
 they draw a blank, they must be alive
 and well protected by a tank!
 Failure to carry out duty have an
 consequences other than reward?
 
      Barry McChangky          

No comments: