Saturday, December 3, 2016

GOOD SATURDAY MORNING...................................

 Awoke in dark to clear sky
 and sun came up strong.
 Kind of day when something
 looks to go wrong, Feeling
 so good do I belong? Good
 feeling to last how long........

 Watching fund raising on
 public channel television and
 it's doo whop haven with my
 man Little Richard with some
 new Imperials banging out song
 that was playing while dancing
 very slow in South Bronx. Heart
 really skipped a beat. Now if my
 sister would go on Facebook and
 see if person with my belongings
 is still breathing for me it's worth
 time and effort...........anyway.

 Late pick getting ready to begin
 today at Aqueduct. Vy a duck and
 not a chicken is foreign to me.....

 Smells like ghee is about ready. 
 
  Barry McChangky       *&lt:-P party     QUACK!

No comments: