Sunday, April 30, 2017

SUNDAY IN THE SUN............................

 *8-> day dreamingVery sunny this morning
 in San Francisco. Many 
 are on the move on foot
 and bike. Maybe pick up
 walking food they like.
 Life moving on with no
 inconvenience like a strike.
 BART needs equipment to
 bring it into this millennium.

 Trump has own way to look at
 and explain it away. Believes
 failure of his signature to bring
 results is just darn undemocratic.
 Sending "messages" to North Korea.
 Talking about missiles and nuclear
 bombs when Seoul is in artillery range.
 Telling Iran there is new kid in town.
 Still fronting for Russia, Putin and what
 "they" have on The Donald...........

 Old Donald 
 had a farm
 E I E I Oh!
 On this farm
 did great harm,
 E.I.E.I.Oh! 
 Has way of saying
 things that set off alarms!
 Is he depending on personal 
 charm or getting ready to twist
 everyone's arm?
 E.I.E.I.Oh!

  Barry McChangky         *>:) devil      QUACK!

No comments: