Wednesday, May 10, 2017

PICK 4 JUNKY...............

 *B-) coolAlice's politics and today's
 weather are similar, foggy.
 Won't be long before fox's
 in chicken coop begin to flee.
 Trump is surrounded by too
 many who are too tainted to
 serve in government. Issues
 coming up in congress and
 cases in front of Supreme 
 Court will tell the tale...........

 Had good Sunday with hits
 on both pick 4's. I must admit,
 I'M A PICK 4 JUNKY!
 Have need to play.
 When into program 
 stay out of my way. 
 So I say,
 I'M A PICK 4 JUNKY!
 Want to play everyday,
 always want to know 
 what Serling has to say.
 Don't play Texas Holdem,
 instead play Barry's Spread-em!
 Not trying to make a living,
 just picking up extra bread. 
 Life too precious just to thread.
 I'M A PICK 4 JUNKY!
 I look over here.
 look over there.
 With some trainers and jocks
  it's like cream cheese, bagel
 and lox. All cunning as a fox!

  Barry McChangky      *~^o^~ cheer     QUACK!
 

No comments: