Thursday, September 14, 2017

WHEELING, DEALING! WHAT'S GOING ON?

 *>:) devilBeautiful day in my neighborhood
 here in San Francisco. Thursday
 afternoon crowd at Bell Tower is
 on my things to do today. Maybe
 young thing will give me a fling
 and drag me home to have her way.
 Tune in tomorrow...............

 Prez and DEMs sitting down for talks.
 In this race always bet the chalk. And
 then duck for coming balk. Can't wait
 to see final product. 
 
 In fourth day of darkness with racing
 off until Friday. I'm not going through
 withdrawal for addiction or my bank
 account. I am only counting like T V
 star The Count, Sesame Street is the
 address.............

 Since yesterday there is no improvement
 on moving forward after weather catastrophe
 of south east. Slow comeback for those that
 are in position to make comeback. Time for
 good old fashioned migration by our needy
 fellow Americans...........

   Barry McChangky              *~^o^~ cheer                QUAVCK!    

No comments: