Tuesday, December 12, 2017

FOUND MR. O'SUNSHINE'S REAL.....................

 *&lt:-P partyAnother great morning for
 San Francisco weather but
 over night loss our mayor.
 Cardiac at sixty five and for
 sure being mayor of this city
 ain't no jive. For the advocate
 will eat you alive..........

 Big election in Alabama that 
 will give no one an erection.
 At best a DEM who through
 process of natural selection
 should not face rejection.....

 Had wonderful meal from Ming's
 Chinese Restaurant. Usually no
 "fortune cookies" unless ordered. 
 Received two with meal at no cost.
 Season greetings I guess. Then I
 opened one and had familiar ring.
 "Adversity is the parent of virtue!"
 I opened second and to my surprise
 out jumped three fortunes! Already
 a winner for this sinner. One says,
 "Adversity is first path to truth!"
  Next, "Adventure is worthwhile in
 itself.." Followed by, "Courtesy
 begins at home." Then it came to me.
 Ray O'Sunshine is "author" of these
 "pronouncements." Images in my 
 mind of O'Sunshine sipping wine
 and saying things just divine........
 and lives very good..........

 Barry McChangky           *~^o^~ cheer         QUACK!     

No comments: