Friday, December 8, 2017

I HAVE A LANDLORD..................................

 *B-) coolI have a landlord nutty
 as can be. Don't know
 weather to be good or
 bad to me. Holiday time
 she is sublime showing
 up at door with gifts for
 me. Makes think, blink
 and smell for a stink....

 Last night at my door
 bearing gifts but there
 is no Trojan horse. But
 of coarse I am looking
 for another course.......
 Envelope with crisp bill
 with portrait of Hamilton.
 Very nice season greeting
 without religious meaning.
 Bottle of Chateau du Barry,
 2014, Cuv'ee Tradition. 
 BORDEAUX! YEAAAAAH!
 That's in France...........

 Will have with leftover's from
 Chinese. Even first time. Life
 is good with arrival of pics
 from great northwest and all
 four are smiling. Life is good!

  Barry McChangky      *~^o^~ cheer       QUACK! 

No comments: