Sunday, December 10, 2017

SITTING AT A BAR..........................

 *&[] giftFound myself sitting at a bar
 in beautiful San Francisco. 
 Time of day or night does not
 matter for I have no watch or
 calendar. Lady sits down next
 to me with smile, says hello.

 After a couple of rounds of
 red wine she says that her
 occupation is "writer of 
 fortune cookie messages."
 I had to ask, "what was your
 greatest to you line you ever
 wrote." She smiles and says,
 "Every disaster brings a new
 opportunity." and giggled.

 Mighty fine line I said. Did you
 also forecast lottery winning
 numbers. "Yes, but my batting 
 average sucks." Do you spend
 any time handicapping horses?
 "Not my school of thought."

 Now I'm trying to figure out an
 immediate disaster that can be
 my "immediate opportunity. I
 asked next question over glass
 of wine from second bottle of 
 fine red wine and she said, "well
 of coarse dine for a five coarse."
 Bet she could eat a horse after
 day on the golf coarse.........

 That could become an expensive
 question. Just one more lover's
 question an answer to I would like
 to know..................

  Barry McChangky          *:) happy      QUACK!   

No comments: