Sunday, January 7, 2018

HERE I AM

 *:) happyHello out there in blog land.
 Things did not work out as
 planned and AT&T has done
 to me. SUDDENLY! After 4
 days of no internet, not being
 able to get in a bet my internet
 has mysteriously reappeared!
 So much going on and no going
 on all over the world, nation and
 in our neighborhoods. Life moves
 with ebbs and flows and where
 wheel of luck stops no one knows.

 Life is good, damp and chilly mornings.
 Life in San Francisco is as always just
 easing on with LEGAL POT at very high
 prices. Took to lunch other day at my
 favorite bistro the Bell Tower growers
 that keep me in game at below market
 and over counter tax retail. Love Shack
 not on list of first seven open retailers
 and future up in air. For workers despair. 
 Will keep you aware............

 Book on prez is out and do I say more?
 Hard to ignore but there are at least 3
 more years........

  Barry McChangky               *&lt:-P party         QUACK! 

No comments: