Monday, January 8, 2018

I'M ADDICTED..........................

 *8-> day dreamingI'M ADDICTED!
 Addicted to the internet!
 Four days off line and
 could not get in a bet!
 Broke out in cold sweat.

 HEY! HEY! I'M ADDICTED!
 Internet like high test, once
 on good stuff only want best.
 Unscheduled absence left me
 with unneeded rest. About this
 I would not jest but too much 
 time on hand in this empty nest. 
 Don't like feeling of unrest.......... 

 HEY! HEY! I'M ADDICTED!
 With having good time am inflicted.
 Today is full of rain but no pain. As
 "they" say it could have been worse.
 Could have awoke back east where
 it is "SEASON OF THE BEAST!"
 Snow rising like mixed with yeast!
 Daily tension has increased. Time
 for heading west to join now legal 
 POTHEAD FEAST! It's a dreary rain
 but easy to kill pain with couple of
 good hits..........

  Barry McChangky         *~^o^~ cheer        QUACK!
 

No comments: