Saturday, February 3, 2018

EVERYBODY TALKING ABOUT....................

 Everyone is talking about it.
 I just don't get it, Must be the
 windmills in my mind. My own
 language daily being redefined.
 People walking around blind so
 to others don't have to be kind. 
 Warnings everywhere to remind
 no peace treaty with terrorists
 has ever been signed and to this
 "we" all have become resigned...
  Must be windmills in my mind....

 People of Washington are nuts,
 politicians line up to show all
 the people that they have no guts.
 "We" pay for their "sexual mistakes"
 they have with whores and sluts.
 Never go home during rutting season
 with smell in nose of "the rut!"
 Must be windmills in my mind..........

 Prez here like prez in Syria, "ain't going
 nowhere without a battle!" See gleam in
 sun of their swords as they send others
 to die like cattle. Venom pours from all
 their pores................ain't gonna work on
 Maggey's farm no more...........
 Must be windmills of my mind...........

 Reality check is in order to find out why
 we accept life of disorder. Billions for a
 fence that gives no defense. Ability of 
 my fellow Americans to look other way
 has caused us "all" great dismay. Many
 of "our" fellow citizens live below what
 is called "the poverty line," Rich nation
 like Alice should not have to draw a line!
 Alice's kids are greedy, selfish and want
 next newest "thing" at any cost.......
 Must be windmills of my mind.........

 When you hear the word "share" do you
 think of sharing your lunch with somone
 homeless or "WHAT'S THE PRICE PER 
 SHARE?" You know who you are. Me?
 I'm just sitting down at the railroad station
 watching what is happening to my nation.
 Uh huh, uh huh..................

   Barry Mcchangky           Emoji           QUACK! 
    

No comments: