Sunday, May 27, 2018

BLOODY SATURDAY AND SUNDAY...........................

 EmojiMemorial Day Weekend and I
 was ambushed by chalk. Like
 pulling cork from fine bottle of
 wine and tastes like whine! 
 Four pick 4's in a row and did
 not make any money I have to
 report. Brought my ship into
 any port and was paid short.
 Should take Belmont to court!
 But I ate whole steak bought!
 SIXTEEN STRAIGHT WINNERS
 FOR SINNERS AND BOY OH BOY
 I MUST BE HEADED FOR HELL!
 That's today's bombshell..........

 Missed morning Sunday news for
 more sleep. Tiredness into my life
 did creep. Did not count sheep but
 did not sleep REM or deep. Yes just
 a waste of time, up and down like my
 betting pick 4's..............get more done
 listening to The Doors..........

  Barry McChangky            Emoji        QUACK!

No comments: