Tuesday, May 22, 2018

FOG, DAMP AND JUST HANGING.................

 EmojiUgly morning in San Francisco
 with fog, dampness and morning
 news saying world is a mess. 
 I must confess that I'm not one to
 say God bless to get myself out of
 another mess. Don't want more but
 don't deserve less.........

 Prez's international diplomacy is a
 real guess with North Korea, Iran
 and Syria in his cross hairs. Always
 putting out "I dares." Is it too late to
 put out emergency flares? Then again
 who will listen when no one cares?
 Only those into daily bulls and bears.
 Remember, there are no fair fares. All
 like Judge Judy says, "don't give me 
 those stares! You ate steak, have to
 pay for it................" 

  Racing at Monti in the mud. Belmont
 is dark but there is gambling all over
 the world........

   Barry McChangky            EmojiEmoji       QUACK!

No comments: