Wednesday, August 1, 2018

OH WHAT A DAY.................

 EmojiUp early to catch ride to VA
 on other side of town, where
 ocean meets land and plenty
 of fog. Checked in early as 
 asked and waited for ten a.m.
 appointment. Had my vitals
 taken and 120/63 says all meds
 are working. Waited some more
 and told desk to tell nurses's ass't
 her next appointment went home.

 Rode bus down Geary to Arguello
 and got cab with help of young man
 helping "this old guy." Yeeeeah. 
 When I went to get into cab there were
 drivers parents, "Room upfront for one
 more! They are my parents!" I just knew
 this had to be fun. "Okay I'll go."
 "Say, you sound like a New Yorker."
 "I'm from The Bronx!" "So am I!" 
 Burke Avenue by Boston Road and all
 came out twenty five years ago. Lots
 of laughs on the way. At home gave
 "Frank Taxi" a Bronx tip . More than the
 meter. Gave me his number for later
 service. Nice people...........

 Have half of late pick 4 and need 2 more.
 August is here, eagle landed in nest with
 full clutch and I may have the touch. I do
 say handicapping is a learned skill. Not
 picking winner by free will.............

   Barry McChangky             Emoji           QUACK!  

No comments: