Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I'M OUT................

 I'm out of in crowd baby,
 that's straight without 
 any maybe.
 I'm out of The In Crowd
 forever baby, won't find
 me hanging in winner's
 circle at Kentucky Derby!
 Rather be hanging with
 bug exterminator called by
 all, Herbie! No one in my
 circle named Kirby.........

 I rather be incarnate of 
 Ogden Nash, guy with 
 lots of dash. Turn terrible
 line into ash, or make 
 potatoes mash!
 What a guy that Ogden Nash!
 Like Hemingway found in
 middle of a good bash!
 Stayed out of places one gets an
 ugly rash, did alright with ladies
 while holding onto some cash!
 There was a guy who knew how
 to talk that trash! Honored with
 classy sash! Had tongue like whip
 with painful lash...........

 I'm out with The In Crowd, baby.
 For me just too crabby. 
 I'm out with The In Crowd, 
 listen up for I'm saying it loud.
 Spent my time living under dark
 cloud, found The Journey and.....

        Barry McChangky  QUACK!  
 

No comments: