Tuesday, April 5, 2016

COINCIDENCE...................

 Getting lucky on a sunny afternoon
 in San Francisco on 50th anniversary
 surviving gun shot wound in Viet Nam.
 Lucky day surviving when two came 
 for me. Serving with 2nd Battalion, 28th
 Infantry. Woke this morning after an all
 night fight with myself and The Past. 

 Being a south Bronx Jewboy went out
 and played daily lotto. 228, straight/box
 times ten. Visiting today were friends
 Larry and son Wayne. Gave them ticket
 because I wanted them with me. May not
 make sense to you but is a Schechter
 thing not many understand............

 STRAIGHT WINNER FOR GOOD GUYS!
 Follow golden rules, tell no lies!
 Life is strange at times but I would not
 have it any other way...........

  Barry McChangky         *~^o^~ cheer          QUACK!  

No comments: