Tuesday, July 26, 2016

TUESDAY....................

 Nice afternoon in warm
 San Francisco on this 
 Tuesday in July. Well it
 looks like Hilary is in and
 Bernie is hung out to dry.
 "PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
 WE NEED YOU TO PUT ON A
 GREAT SQUEEZE! PLEEZE....
 Knock me  down, curse me out
 and want Bernie to go out with
 out a shout? Went 13 rounds in
 12 round bout with Wasser-woman
 being devious with her pig snout!
 I SAY BERNIE WINNER WITHOUT
 ANY DOUBT BUT LOST IT ALL TO
 INSIDER'S CLOUT!  I won't vote for
 Hilary and/or Trump but will write in
 "NONE OF ABOVE PARTY!" Then fill
 up my bong and bang it like I was the
 REAL KING KONG! 

 Still waiting to hear about homeless,
 opiate addiction and why grey barn
 owl has become bird symbol of Alice.
 Owl can turn head 360 degrees at all
 times so it can ALWAYS LOOK OTHER
 WAY while Alice cries in her palace........

   Barry McChangky          *>:) devil          QUACK!

No comments: