Thursday, August 25, 2016

CELEBRATION!!!!!!!

 Another foggy damp morning
 in San Francisco and after a
 night of CELEBRATION! Since
 I can't celebrate with "my" pals
 wonderful uniting of Mike and Kate
 at wedding in Anchorage so I am 
 doing it wherever I am! Steve the
 wedding singer and Steffie with my
 pal for life Charles. At Harris's
 Steak House for steak, wine and of
 course New Yawk cheese cake. 
 Toasts to Mike and Kate hoping for
 wonderful fate..............

 Spend day looking into Saratoga
 and what I may come across. Have
 been staying ahead of curve with 
 out any large loss. SPREAD! Like
 jam covering covering bread. Unlike
 Monti assured at Saratoga horses
 are ALL always fed. Grooms early
 up and out of bed. 

 Italy took another earthquake hit. 
 Can't stop planet from throwing
 moving plates fit. Never know when
 feeling earth moving under feet will
 again happen. 

  Barry McChangky        *&lt:-P party    QUACK!  
 

No comments: