Saturday, September 24, 2016

SATURDAY WITH SUNSHINE.......................................

 Weather is real nice again and
 may be good night to go out
 hunting for a hen. Not fun of
 late in my den. I'm not looking 
 for Barbie for I'm no Ken but I
 do like rolling around with nice
 young women. 

 Pick 4 picks did not work today
 evan though I hit early pick 4 but
 lost some money but still do have
 enough to go seeking a honey. I
 must say life is good..........

 World of Alice's politics is making
 many miserable to sad. Donald is
 long way past being a fad. Like any
 politician in Alice's restaurant makes
 as many happy as sad. As nation NO
 reason to be glad. Right down to the
 bone The Donald is bad and Hilary in
 pants suit is at root of problems from
 serving........to a point unnerving.....
 VOTE NONE OF THE ABOVE PARTY!
 BE FIRST IN YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD
 TO BE BRONX TAO SMARTY!!!!!
 Then have beggar's feast and party
 hearty.............

   Barry McChangky        *>:) devil      QUACK!

 

No comments: