Saturday, January 21, 2017

FIRST DAY OF..................

 *&lt:-P partyNo matter what you say,
 no matter what you do 
 when leaving home today
 guy in White House may
 see you as prey...........

 Slovenia. Slovakia. Where
 roots of "new first lady and
 every czar's Cossacks came
 from. For my Russian -Jewish
 ancestors did  not leave a crumb.
 I keep asking same question. do
 "you" know who your neighbor is?
 Good chance voted for Trump......
 
 World politics as well as domestic
 issues will soon see shit hit fan. I
 don't root root root for home team
 because that would make me an 
 "athletic supporter!" Like all those
 tail gating fans..............Life will be
 moving on............Today for me is to
 enjoy visiting bud from The Bronx. 
 John McGardle of Clason Point Bebops. 
 Not a singing group or social club from
 back in the day..........

 Sun is up with a chill blowing in from 
 over Twin Peaks hill. Took morning pill
 and of morning coffee had my fill. Life
 is okay...............

  Barry McChangky          *>:) devil          QUACK!     

No comments: