Wednesday, May 17, 2017

TIME FOR BRENDA LEE.....................

 *>:) devilI'M SORRY.
 SO SORRY.
 I WAS SUCH A FOOL.
 I DIDN'T KNOW,
 HOW UNCOOL
 TO BRING RUSSIANS INTO
 OVAL OFFICE FOR A DROOL.
 "I'M THE PRESIDENT!
 I RULE!

 Life in Washington full of life
 and strife. Have president who
 wants all to do as I say. Back at
 the ranch important issues are
 on hold and to move forward we
 need someone very bold. Who is
 willing to come in from the cold?
 Media party in a frenzy with each
 day bringing in stories that pay.
 Time for all to step back and pray?
 Government with feet of clay.
 Health care in decay.
 Budget is real dismay.
 Same old story, YOU AND I WILL PAY!
 Time to kick back along dock of the bay
 here in San Francisco.

  Barry McChangky            *~^o^~ cheer           QUACK!

No comments: