Friday, February 23, 2018

DAY OF REMEMBRANCE.........

 EmojiEight years ago today
 was passing of man 
 that saved my life back
 on April 5, 1966. Gave to
 me all these years of life,
 experiences and to see my
 family grow. 
 
 Lt. John Thomas Hartley
 and myself were tied at the
 hip. He was forward observer
 and I the radioman. Sgt. Parker
 filled out the crew. Lt. had no
 trouble coming unselfishly to
 get me, wounded in bomb crater
 unable to defend myself.
 Lt. played on front line of national
 ranked college football. U. of Alabama.
 Always protected the quarterback.....
 
 Thank you, Lt.

 From past of battlefield ten thousand
 miles from home to "our" schoolhouses. 
 After numerous "events" no one can deny
 political systems teaming with louses. 
 Some are women in blouses. All sizes and
 in all kinds of shapes excuses dribble from
 mouth, "I won't fight the NRA! Won't bite
 hand that feeds me!" Alice watching body
 bags of "our" soldiers fighting "that war out
 there" coming home to be laid along with 
 "OUR CHILDREN!" 

 Way I see it is lawyers will continue to advance
 new and improved arguments. NRA will and is
 flexing their position by "buying elections!"
 After all, "giving money to all sides of debate
 to insure NRA wins with all that bait............
 what do you call that...........

   Barry McChangky               Emoji             QUACK! 

No comments: