Friday, July 14, 2017

GOT THOSE PICK 4 BLUES........................

 *&lt:-P partySpent morning working
 out pick 4's, finding a
 solution with resolution.
 Made bet after gathering news,
 Now I'm singing the pick 4 blues.
 
 Checked possible solutions.
 using handicapping institutions. 
 Turned information into clues,
 now to decide how much to lose. 
 Looking at four races put me through
 "The Handicapper's paces!" Dressed
 and ready, even tied my shoe laces. 
 Looking at computer screen full of
 professional handicapper's faces!
 Was sure I touched all bases, made
 an argument in all cases. Now to use
 my personal graces. Made my bet!
 Wondering if I'll be singing those
 pick 4 blues.

 Bet fifty four dollars, spreading it
 over four races. Losing bet is no
 disgrace! FOUR WINNERS! in a row!
 More than a parlay it should show!
 WINNING TICKET PAID $14.54......
 Tell me, tell me how that makes sense.
 LOST THIRTY DOLLARS WINNING PICK 4!
 Now I'm singing those pick 4 blues..........

  Barry McChangky               *?@_@? studying            QUACK!
 

No comments: